Let's try something new!

Here I am again after some years, I thought that maybe this was a better way to publish my photos and improving at the same time. 
These photos were taken last week in Milan, trying my hands on architectural photography which isn't easy at all.

This would be my favourite photo of the day:

Looking up it felt like being in another world and surely not in Milan.

Another favourite would probably be this one, I couldn't choose between the colour version or the black and white one so I am posting both:
Looking up in black and white
Looking up in colours

Since I love to add something else in my photos:


My very own interpretation of the fountain in Piazza Gae Aulenti:
My own version of water

Details: It doesn't even look like water to me

Though I was supposed to take photos of the new buildings, I couldn't resist these little flowers:

Bokeh makes me happy

Enjoy, till next time!

Equipment:Canon 7D; 17-40 mm; 55-250mm

Comments

Popular Posts